Islandwide Ride - Thursday 11th January
Islandwide Ride (supported by SpyVélo) group ride - Thursday 11th January:
Meeting at the Hare and Hounds car park at 18:15, before setting-off at 18:30.
- this week's route will start along the top of the Down's, before heading towards the coast at Sandown.
- we'll go through Sandown & on to Shanklin, before the ascent of Cowleaze Hill.
- following Cowleaze the ride will head across the top of Ventnor, before turning to Whitwell.
- taking a left in Whitwell we'll head to Niton and on over Blackgang.
- following the descent the route will return to Newport via Chillerton & Carisbrooke.
Again, we anticipate this will be a reasonably fast ride, but we do stop to regroup.
The nights are drawing in & lights will be required to complete the route. If you plan to leave the ride early then please let someone know before you go.
Send a message if you have any questions, & I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!